Welcome to PARA’s blog, written by resident physicians from across Alberta. If you would like to write a blog post or have an idea for a topic that you think resident physicians would find interesting, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.
PARA encourages you to join the conversation by commenting on the blog posts. To ensure that our online community remains positive and supportive, please take note of our Community Standards.
- Surviving my First Call Shift – by Dr. Bethany Ostrowerka
- A Day in the Country Life – by Dr. Adam Mildenberger
- From Junior Clerk to Junior Resident – by Dr. Nabeela Nathoo
- Life as a Physician/Mom – by Dr. Joy Adekanmbi
- Human Connection: The Value of Listening – by Dr. Mim Fatmi
- Year in Review: Looking Back and Moving Forward – by Dr. Kwadwo Mponponsuo
- Five Minutes to a Better Me – by Dr. Kendra Houston
- Open Letter to a Patient – by Dr. Casey Chan
- Reflecting on my CaRMS Experience: Couples Matching and Finding Community in a New City – by Dr. Kiran Dhillon
- It’s Never Too Late to Follow Your Passion – by Dr. Alex Ragan
- A Salute to Partners – by Dr. David Sessford
- Make Your Voice Heard – by Dr. Mim Fatmi
- Adventures in Guyana – by Dr. Beauty Sandhu